spoon

Recent Recipes

Chicken masala

0

Category : ,

We can do the chicken masala in different ways. I loved this way of doing this because, it includes green peas and paneer. It is so delicious which I couldn't see any leftovers after our lunch.

This video is for 3 mins but my bad I didn't check the output properly so it came out as 9.30 mins (I know it is really annoying)..I got the feedback from my friends already so, I don't want to take it out but I'll take it as a lesson which I will not repeat it again.

Ingredients
-----------
1. Chicken - 250 gms
2. Green Peas - 1 Cup
3. Paneer - 12 small cubes
4. Chilli Powder - 1 tsp.
5. Garam masala - 1 tsp.
6. Plain Yogurt - 2 Tbsp.
7. Ginger Garlic paste - 1 Tbsp.
8. Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp.
9. Tomato - 1
10. Salt



Method:
------
1. Marinate the Chicken : Cut the chicken to small pieces and add Ginger Garlic Paste, Plain yogurt, Garam Masala powder, Chilli Powder & salt. Mix it all together. Cover it and let it be there for 10-15 mins.

2. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the marinated chicken and saute it well. Saute till all the masalas are fully cooked. You can identify this when the raw smell of the masalas disappears.

3. Add chopped tomatoes and fry it for 2-3 mins. till it is half done.

4. Add Panner cubes and Green peas. Mix it all together till all the greenpeas and paneer gets coated with masalas.

5. Add 1 cup of water and let it boil for 10 mins.

6. Garnish it with coriander leaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi, I'm Anuradha. As a mother, I always wanted to provide healthy food to my family. Though many sources are available for good food, only very few satisfy our palate. That may be because of the way we were brought up or the way we like. I'm trying to document the recipes which we (family) really liked. This could be helpful not only for me but also for others as a quick reference. If we are very good at the traditional recipes (basic), we can create different food as per our taste. So, I'm getting started with the traditional recipes. Hopefully, I could soon able to create different types of food on my own. Your comments & feedbacks are much appreciated.

Food Bloggers Community

Proud member of FoodBlogs