spoon

Recent Recipes

Ragi Puttu

0

Category :

Ragi Puttu is a delicious Indian snack. Here is an easy recipe.

Ingredients
-----------
1. Ragi / Finger Millet Flour (Roasted) - 1 Cup
2. Powdered jaggery / Brown Sugar - 1/2 Cup
3. Salt - 1 tsp.
4. Ghee / Butter - 1 Tsp.
5. Water - 1/2 Cup



Method
------
1. Prepare Ragi Mixture: Mix 1 cup of Ragi and 1 tsp. of salt in a vessel
2. Add water little by little and mix it thoroughly. Make sure it will not become dough.
3. Steam cook the Ragi mixture for 10 mins.
4. When it is done, Remove the lid and add 1/2 cup of powdered Jaggery and 1 Tsp. Ghee.
5. Mix it thoroughly. Yummy Ragi puttu is ready to serve.
6. To make it in a presentable form, Mould the mixture with desired shape cup / vessel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Hi, I'm Anuradha. As a mother, I always wanted to provide healthy food to my family. Though many sources are available for good food, only very few satisfy our palate. That may be because of the way we were brought up or the way we like. I'm trying to document the recipes which we (family) really liked. This could be helpful not only for me but also for others as a quick reference. If we are very good at the traditional recipes (basic), we can create different food as per our taste. So, I'm getting started with the traditional recipes. Hopefully, I could soon able to create different types of food on my own. Your comments & feedbacks are much appreciated.

Food Bloggers Community

Proud member of FoodBlogs